January 25, 2011

dine-out vancouver alternatives

Vancouver's premiere culinary event is here once again - Dine-Out Vancouver is taking the city by storm, for better or for worse! I've never actually participated in DoV before - I heard far too much horror stories of shrunken portions, rushed services and crowded rooms to know that it's not for me.

I usually take the opportunity to visit rooms that AREN'T doing Dine-Out since they'll be less crowded (in theory) and I get to help out restaurants that need some love and attention. So this year I've decided to share some of my picks with everyone - just follow @DailySlif on Twitter and you'll get my picks everyday!

Don't have Twitter?

Sign up now! Or you can follow along with my tweetfeed on the bottom right of the page.

As always, happy eating!



No comments: